Sunday 20 January 2013

FINAL ESSAY ASSIGNMENT

Your final essay assignment for GLPS is here! YAY!!!!!!!!
Please follow the same basic essay style for argument we talked about in class. Use the thesis statement I am providing and then you will provide reasons. Your body paragraphs will explain your reasons and provide evidence from the films we have talked about.

TOPIC/THESIS STATEMENT

Among the princesses we discussed in class, ______________ is the most positive role model for girls growing up today.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. time has passed so fast and about two weeks had past till the end of camp. I miss you and Wayne so much. it is good to have you as my writing teacher. it is nice to go into your blog and leave a comment. I hope I can go back to glps!

    ReplyDelete